- Near Shady Oak public beach
- Near downtown Hopkins movie theater, center for the Arts, antique shops, restaurants, coffee shops
- Miles of walking/biking trails across the street
- Bike trail along Excelsior Blvd connects to trails around city of Mpls lakes and Mississippi River and Minnehaha Creek Parkway
- Hopkins City gardens across the street
- Hopkins city park across the street
- Wetland and 9 mile creek
- Many mature trees on property
- Association pool
- Convenient freeway access
- Mass transit runs along Smetana and 11th
- Light rail is planned to run near our property
Really, what’s not to like?
What do other owners say?
“In my opinion: Meadow Creek is a wonderful, clean, peacefully quiet little community. Everyone tries to get to know each other and children can feel safe playing knowing there is someone looking out for their well being. There are walking paths right outside of our complex where you are able to observe nature. We are located near enough to the Twin Cities to enjoy the cultural and shopping areas, but far enough away to enjoy small town living.” - Owner, Mary Sorensen